Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 is declared, aspirants can apply for 300 vacancies of cabin crew staff, for online application visit @ airindia.in.
Air India Vacancy 2016: Hello everyone we like to ask you guys who want to want to work with India’s finest airline, we brought you fresh vacancies declared by Air India. There are 300 empty spaces available for cabin crew staff, aspirants who are interested and eligible to this post can apply online to the official website of the company. If anyone is finding a job in government companies, for them this is best vacancies available to apply. For online application, aspirants have to log on to the official web page of the airline that is airindia.in and for more information relating to this recruitment please read this full article.
Air India is a government of India operated airline which was initially started by the TATA group in the year 1932 as TATA airways. On July 29th, 1946 Company was started working with the name of Air India, in today’s date it has 109 fleets and its flying to 84 destinations in the world. The headquarter of the company is in New Delhi a capital city of India, it works under the Aviation Ministries of the central government.
As per the reports of 2016, the company has provided employment to more than 25000 people, to increase its cabin crew staff they have issued a fresh recruitment notification for 300 vacancies of the post. Job seekers who are searching central government jobs can apply for this recruitment on its main web portal. Online application process starts on April 29th, 2016 and last date to submit your application is May 23rd, 2016 so apply to it before they stop accepting application forms.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
Name of the organization: Air India
Name of Post: Cabin Crew
Total number of vacancies: 300 vacancies
Gender wise vacancy details:
- Male: 75 vacancies
- Female: 225 vacancies
Job category: government job
Job location: India
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit for general category: 27 years
- Maximum age limit for OBC category: 30 years
- Maximum age limit for SC/ST category: 32 years
- Diploma in Hotel Management and catering technology with fluency in English and Hindi
- 1000/- for general and OBC category and SC/ST category are exempted from paying fees.
- Group Dynamic test (GD)
- Personality Assessment test (PAT)
- Written Test
To apply to this recruitment candidates first must check details of eligibility criterion like age limit, required educational qualification, selection process etc. aspirants who are 18 years older but not more than 27 years are eligible to apply and age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates from 3 to 5 years. As per the official notification candidates who have completed their diploma in hotel management and catering technology and has a good command over English and Hindi language can apply to it. Applicants have to pass through three rounds of selection procedure they are group dynamic test (GD), Personality Assessment test (PAT) and written test. To check other government notifications issued in recent times, go to Employment News today page on this website.
Steps for Air India Cabin Crew Online Application Form 2016
- Open official site in your browser or just click on the link provided below.
- Search relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- Go through all details given in the notification and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload your Photo in given format.
- Submit your application by pressing submit button.
- For future reference take a printout of your application form by downloading it.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application: April 29th, 2016
- Last date of online application: May 23rd, 2016
Click here to Apply Online Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016
Official website: www.airindia.in
If you have any questions regarding above Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016 article then asked us by writing in a below comment box and be a regular visitor of this web portal for latest government updates by bookmarking this website with CTRL+D.