APDCL Recruitment 2018 notification is released for 1957 vacancies of Office cum Field Assistant, AAO, Sahayak & Light Vehicle Driver post.
APDCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Post Name||Office cum Field Assistant, AAO, Sahayak & Light Vehicle Driver|
|Office cum Field Assistant||1000|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||60|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25|
APDCL Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak Jobs Notification 2018
|Application Starting date||18 August 2018|
|Application Ending date||12 September 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||12 September 2018|
|Examination Date||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Office cum Field Assistant||Rs. 16800 – 60500|
|Sahayak||Rs. 12400 – 47400|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||Rs. 16800 – 60500|
|Light Vehicle Driver||Rs. 12400 – 47400|
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Notification 2018
|Educational Qualification||12th, ITI, Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 44 years|
|Part 1||Written Exam|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and hope those who are eligible make use of this opportunity. If you have any doubts or questions relating to APDCL Recruitment 2018 then without a second thought write us in a comment box, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible. Do subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon to receive notification of new recruitments issued in the state.
AEGCL Recruitment: Good news for all job seekers who are looking for engineering jobs in government sector. Assam State Power Transmission Companies named as Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited, and Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited has announced a new recruitment for 274 vacancies of assistant manager and junior manager post. If you are resident of Assam state and looking for government jobs then read this article to know all details and apply if you are eligible. Applications forms must be submitted offline at the company’s registered address. They have already started accepting applications forms and the last date to submit an application form is 20th October 2017 thereafter they will not accept any application. To download an application form, please visit one of this website apdcl.org, aegcl.org, apgcl.org.
|Assam State Power Transmission Companies|
|Application Starting date||Started|
|Application Ending date||20/10/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Pay Scale||RS. 9920 to 14790|
|Job Type||Assam government job|
APDCL Junior Manager Notification
Assam State Electricity Board manages all those transmission and distribution companies. There are already large numbers of people working in this organization and whenever they are in need of recruiting new ones, they issue a recruitment notification and recruit best ones for a job. Recently they have issued employment news for 274 vacancies for assistant manager and junior manager post. Those who are interested and eligible for a post should submit their application form before the last date of submitting an application.
We suggest everyone that please go through APDCL Recruitment 2017 eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fees etc. If you do not match with it’s any of the eligibility criteria then your application will be rejected. Those who do not know how to submit an application form then we have given complete procedure below so just go through it.
Assam Electricity Board Recruitment – apdcl.org Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||148||18 to 21 years||Engineering Degree in relevant field|
|Junior Manager||126||18 to 21 years||Diploma in relevant field|
APDCL Notification Educational Qualification
- Those who are willing to apply for this post should have completed an engineering degree from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- Vacancies are available for various departments so one should have completed diploma or post-graduation in a concerned field are eligible to apply.
- For post wise educational details, one should click on a notification link available at the end of this article.
APDCL jobs Age Limits
- A minimum required age for all applicants is 18 years, so those who are below 18 years will not be able to apply for this post.
- A maximum age limit is 21 years for general and OBC category applicants, and all other reserved category applicants will get age relaxation of 3 to 5 years according to rules of the state government.
- If you are applying under reserved category then for that you must attach a document that confirms your caste.
APDCL Vacancy Selection Process
- For a selection of best candidates for a job, a company will conduct two rounds that are written test and a personal interview.
- Both selection rounds will be knockout rounds, so if you fail in previous round then you won’t be able to attempt next round.
- After a selection is done, selected candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 9920 to 14790 plus an additional grade pay according to their rules.
APDCL Admit Card
To attempt the selection rounds, one need to download an admit card from an official website of a company. It is available for download 10 to 15 days prior to an exam and it can be downloaded with the help of application number and date of birth. It consists of all important details of an applicant like name, address, photo, registration number, date of birth, exam centre number, exam centre address, signature etc. It is also named as call letter & hall ticket and without this document, no one will be permitted to enter exam centre premises. We will notify you all once they activate a link to download this document so till then you should focus on your preparation for a written test. Applicants should download a syllabus and exam pattern from its main website for preparation.
After they complete each selection round, within few days of completing they will release a result of all aspirants along with a merit list. The result can also be check by feeding application number and date of birth on its official website. Once you check your result, you should find a proper link to download a merit list on its site. Download a merit list and find your name on that list, if you find your name on that list then you is eligible to attempt next round that is a personal interview. An interview round is a final selection round after that selected ones will be given joining letter and dates to join their duties.
Process to fill up APDCL Application Form
- Visit an official website of any company which is mentioned in an above paragraph.
- After opening that website you have to search for a proper link to apply for APDCL Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link and wait for a page to load.
- A notification will open on your screen so first read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now download an application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up an application form manually and do feed all details correctly because an authorized person will verify it.
- Now attach copies of required documents and also affix a photograph to your application form.
- Now send your application form to a registered address of a company.
- For your reference, you can keep a copy of your filled application form for reference purpose.