APPSC Recruitment 2018 notification disclosed for Junior Engineer get application form online from appsc.gov.in with 114 empty seats.
APPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs Notification 2018: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission advertised all candidates of AP state by posting job notification for Junior Engineer. posts. They are looking for total 114 employees, it is advisable to have a look at www.appsc.gov.in site for more information about current recruitment post. The due date for submission of application form is 20 April 2018
APPSC Recruitment 2018
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Application Starting date||16 March 2018|
|Application Ending date||20 April 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of fees||20 April 2018|
|Examination date||May/June 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9300 – 34800 plus a grade pay of Rs. 4200|
|Job Type||Arunachal Pradesh Government Job|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
APPSC Vacancy 2018
|Some Important Links for APPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
For more details such as admit card, answer key, result etc. of APPSC Recruitment 2018 stay tuned to our site on regular basis & can also bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key.
APPSC refers to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission working under state government of Andhra Pradesh. They are having the main objective of recruiting talented & skilled aspirants according to vacant seats created in various departments. On yearly basis, they announce recruitment notification where they give chance to lots of aspirants who are qualified & eligible to be a part of it.
In current article details related to Executive as well as Non- the Executive post is given on its official notification. It is advisable to have a look at it & gather all information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale. People residing in Andhra Pradesh are eligible to make themselves registered into the current recruitment process. Below given is detailed information about its eligibility criteria published by the organization.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Section Officer, Senior Accountant & various others|
|Total number of Vacancies||982|
|Post wise Vacancies||
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
- Interested aspirants must have completed their Graduation from well-recognized university only then they are eligible to be a part of this recruitment process.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should be 42 years.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Vacancies 2017
- Final selection of the candidate will be done based on performance in the screening test, written exam & document verification.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get information about its examination fee.
- Refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for online submission of application form is 11th November 2016.
- The due date for submission of application form is 10th December 2016.
- Expected Screening Test Date is 26th February 2017.
- Expected Written Examination Date is 20th & 21st May 2017.
Steps to Apply for APPSC Group 2 Online Form 2017:
- If you are having the willingness to be a part of this recruitment process then log on to its website.
- Click on the relevant link of recruitment from its homepage.
- Before you start filling online application form make sure that you have referred to entire official notification where all eligibility details will be mentioned.
- After filling entire form verify whether all entered details are correct or not.
- Pay application fee & then click on submit button.
- Download it for future reference.
Click Here to Download APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
Click here to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Vacancies 2017
Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in