Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 notification released for TI post fill application form @ apsconline.gov.in with 256 vacant seats.
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2017 Notification: Assam Public Service Commission has bring good news for all job fighters who are looking out for employment news. For submission of application form its link will be activated from 9th January, 2017 which will last till 9th February, 2017. Aspirants will be appointed for post of Tax Inspector & recruitment will be done for in total 256 employees. Kindly have a look at www.apsconline.gov.in site & get detailed information.
Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
APSC’s full form is Assam Public Service Commission & it has become very famous because of its service they are providing. They are having objective for recruiting employees who are highly motivated & dedicated towards their work. So aspirants are being chosen after organizing various selection rounds & based on merit list prepared by them final appellant will be appointed.
There are various other eligibility criteria which should be kept in mind while being a part of current recruitment process. So we personally advice to each & every candidate that first of all refer to official notification. If you fall under all criteria’s being mentioned by them only then register yourself otherwise chances of getting rejected is there. All details has been published out on its official web page so log on to it.
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Total number of Vacancies||256|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
APSC CC Jr Grade Service Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidate must have completed their Degree or Graduation from well recognized university or board.
- Minimum age of appellant should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of candidate should not be more than 43 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category appellant.
- Registered candidate has to appear for preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview round.
- General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee whereas Rs. 50/- for reserved category.
- Junior Grade Civil Service post will get salary from Rs. 12, 500 to Rs. 40,000 with grade pay of Rs. 5400.
- Assam Land & Revenue Service will be payed in between Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 40,000 plus Rs. 5400 grade pay.
- For more further detail log on to its official website.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form 9th January, 2017.
- Last date for registration process is 9th February, 2017.
Steps to Apply for APSC Application Form 2017
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form & then click on Submit button.
- Send hard copy of filled application form along with mentioned documents on mentioned postal address.
Click Here to Apply for Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment Jobs 2017
Kindly bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key for more updates such as admit card, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list along with Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017 etc.