BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 554 vacancies of apprentice post; apply online through official website bheltry.co.in.
bhel trichy apprentice 2017 application form: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has come up with a new recruitment notification, candidates requested to read this entire article to know all details and then apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. There are total numbers of 554 vacancies available for apprentice post in various fields. It is a good opportunity for all those who are searching for government jobs after 10th, so guys we could only say that you must not miss this opportunity. Applications are invited through an online mode on its main web portal and it is starting from 28th September 2017 and the last date for the same is 18th October 2017. There are only a few days left for bhel trichy apprentice training 2017 so please check its eligibility criteria and apply on bheltry.co.in.
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Application Starting date||28/09/2017|
|Application Ending date||18/10/2017|
|Last date of fee payment||18/10/2017|
|Job Type||Indian Govt Job|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
BHEL is an abbreviation for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, it is founded on 1964 and it is owned by the central government of India. It is an engineering and manufacturing company that manufactures equipment for power plants. Headquarter of this company is located in New Delhi which is a national capital of the country. According to reports of 31st March 2017, there are nearly 40000 people working in this company. This is one the 7 Maharatna public sector undertakings in India. It has in total 19 major and small manufacturing Units across the country.
BHEL issues recruitment notification every year, and this year they have issued a notification for 554 vacancies of apprentice post in various departments. We have listed below department wise vacancy details and an even educational requirement for each department. Guys, we suggest everyone that you should first check eligibility details and then you should fill up bhel trichy trade apprentice online application because if you could not match with its any of the eligibility criteria then your application will be rejected.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Fitter||210||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Welder||130||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Electrician||40||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Turner||30||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||30||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Machenist||30||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Programme & System Administration Assistant||25||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Plumber||22||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Carpenter||19||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|Draughts Man||15||18 to 27 years||10th class pass|
|MLT Pathology||3||18 to 27 years||12th class pass|
- Required educational differ from department to department, we suggest everyone look at the table above.
- It is mandatory for everyone to get an ITI certificate in relevant field from government recognized ITI institutions.
|10th pass govt jobs||12th pass govt jobs|
|Free Job Alert||Rojgar News|
- A minimum age criterion for all applicants is 18 years and a maximum age limit is 27 years, but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulations.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2017 Selection Process
- Selection will be done on basis of merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on basis of your academic scores and ITI scores.
- After that, they will verify documents of selected candidates.
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – RS.8270/-
- Plumber – RS.7350/-
- Turner – RS.8270/-
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – RS.7350/-
- Machinist – RS.8270/-
- MLT Pathology – RS.6430/-
- Electrician – RS.8270/-
- Carpenter – RS.7350/-
- Welder (G&E) – RS.7350/-
- Draughts Man (Mechanical) – RS.8270/-
- Fitter – RS.8270/-
Steps to fill up BHEL Trichy Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, applicants have to visit an official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Now on its home page, you have to find a suitable link to apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up bhel trichy recruitment 2017 for engineers application form by feeding all details correctly and then recheck all details you entered.
- Then upload documents & photograph which are required.
- Click on submit button to submit your application form.
- Applicants should keep a copy of their filled application form for future reference.
BHEL Trichy Merit List 2017
After completing bhel apprentice 2017 apply online process, a company will release a merit list on their official website; aspirants can download by feeding their application number and date of birth. Merit list is a list of all selected candidates, so to check whether you are selected for a job or not find your name on a merit list. If your name is on a merit list then you will be called for a next selection round. Selected candidates will be notified by email or a phone call, so keep your all documents handy to for a document verification round.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
This is the end of this article, to know more details, candidates can click on a notification link given at the above table. Those who have any questions regarding BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box below, we will write back to you as soon as possible. Do not forget to subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon seen on your screen.