BMRC Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 80 graduate engineer posts; fill up an online application form at official site bmrc.co.in.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Jobs Notification 2017: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has come up with a new recruitment notification, they have invited aspirants to apply online if they eligible for an available post. There are total numbers of 80 vacancies available for graduate engineer posts, read this article to know all necessary details and then fill up an online application form. Application forms for BMRC Recruitment 2017 invited through an online mode, so those who are interested should visit an official website that is bmrc.co.in. An online application process is starting from 13th November 2017 and the last date to fill up an application form is 15th December 2017. After the last date, no one will able to apply so guys if you are thinking of applying then please apply on or before the last date.
BMRC Recruitment 2017
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Application Starting date||13/11/2017|
|Application Ending date||15/12/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Pay Scale||RS. 25000|
|Job Type||Karnataka govt jobs|
|Age Limit||maximum 35 years|
As per an official BMRC Recruitment 2017 notification, a required education for all applicants is a bachelor of Engineering or Technology in civil and it must be completed from any recognized University or an educational institution. A maximum age limit is 35 years but those who are from reserved category will get an age relaxation as per Karnataka rules & regulations. We couldn’t find details of an application fee but we suggest everyone go through an official notification if there is written anything then you have to pay.
BMRC Vacancy 2017
|government graduate jobs||government engineering jobs|
|free job alerts||government jobs|
After completion of a registration process, they will release dates for a selection rounds, for a selection they are going to conduct two rounds that are written test and a personal interview. Applicants have to qualify in both selection rounds to get selected for a job, so guys prepare really well as there will be very tough competition between all candidates. Once the selection is done, those who get selected for a job will get a pay of RS. 25000 from a corporation. To know the online registration process, please go through the below given steps for it.
Process to fill up BMRC Online Application Form 2017
- Open an official website of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation that is given on this page so just copy and paste it.
- After that, on its homepage, you have to search for a link to apply for BMRC Recruitment 2017 vacancies.
- After finding that link, click on it and a notification will open on your screen.
- First read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now an application form will open on your screen, fill up all details which are mandatory to give and then click on submit button.
- Your application is finally submitted and you will receive a confirmation on your screen.
- For your future reference, you can keep a copy of your filled application form with you.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
If those who have any queries relating to BMRC Recruitment 2017 then they are requested to write us in a comment box available below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible. Readers are requested to subscribe this website and also tell your friends and family as it will help them to find government jobs in the country.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 308 vacancies of train operator and other post, for online application visit @ bmrc.co.in.
BMRC Section Engineer vacancies 2016: Hi there are you looking for govt jobs in Karnataka state, checkout this article, it will give details of latest opportunity came in your way. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has issued a fresh recruitment notification for 308 vacancies of train operator, maintainer and section engineer post. We are happy to tell you all guys that online application process is already started and last date to submit your application is July 11th, 2016 so hurry up guys what are you waiting for, first check all details of eligibility criterion and if you find yourself eligible to any of these available post than apply to it on bmrc.co.in, and check all details from below.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is popularly known by its short name BMRCL, it is a combined project of government of India and government of Karnataka to develop Bangalore Metro Rail Project in Bangalore City of Karnataka state. First phase of this project has started its service from October 20th, 2016 and since November 18th, 2015 it started running on four routes.
Recently to provide better service to people, they issued a recruitment notification for 308 vacancies for posts like train operator, section engineer and maintainer. There is an expectation that large number of candidates will apply to it to be a part of this new venture of government. Online application process is already started and they will not accept any application from candidates after July 11th, 2016. So guys do not waste more time in thinking weather to apply or not, just visit its main website and apply to it soon.
Readers can also find details of this recruitment from Employment Newspaper with details of various other notifications. We suggest aspirants to check first eligibility criterion like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. and for online application process we suggest you to check step by step information provided for it, and follow those steps to apply online through the official site of the organization.
BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of Post: Train Operator, Maintainer, Section Engineer
Total number of vacancies: 308 vacancies
Post Wise vacancy details:
- Train Operator post: 255 vacancies
- Maintainer post: 72 vacancies
- Section Engineer post: 11 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Karnataka state
- Maximum age limit: 35 years as on July 11th, 2016
- Applicants should have passed diploma or ITI certificate or 10th standard in the relevant field.
- Written test
- Kannada test
- Medical Fitness test
Steps for Bangalore Metro Rail Online Application Form 2016
- First of all visit main website of the organization or click on link provided below.
- Now search for relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- After that notification will open, check all details very carefully and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form by entering all details correct.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application.
- You can download and take a printout of your application form for reference purpose only.
Important dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit online application form: July 11th, 2016
- Expected date of written examination: September 2016
Click Here for BMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Official website: bmrc.co.in
If you find our articles helpful than visit us regularly for more updates by bookmarking it with CTRL+D and if you have any queries relating to BMRC Recruitment 2016 than write us in a comment box below.