BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 notification is issued for 417 vacancies of AEE and other post visit @ bsphcl.bih.nic.in for online application.
BSPHCL 417 Recruitment 2016: There is a recruitment news coming out for Bihar job seekers who are interested in government jobs, Bihar state power holding company limited has issued a fresh notification for 417 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post, aspirants who are interested and eligible for the post should apply to this notification. Online registration process starts from April 11th, 2016 and the last date for the same is April 30th, 2016 so guys apply it soon on or before the last date of submitting an application because the organization will not accept any application received after the last date of submitting an application. For online application, candidates have to visit the official site of the organization that is bsphcl.bih.nic.in and read this full article to know all details relating to this recruitment.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) is also mentioned by Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) it is state government of Bihar owed electricity regulating company. The organization was founded in the year 1958 with headquarter in Patna a capital city of Bihar state. It is divided into five sub-companies with a generation capacity of 2759 MW as per the reports of August 31st, 2015.
There are more than 14000 people working it this company, recently to increase engineering staff they have issued a fresh notification for 417 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post in various discipline. Online application is already started from April 11th, 2016 and they will accept an application until April 30th, 2016. Candidates can also check the details of this recruitment from Employment Newspaper, we request our readers to do not miss out this wonderful opportunity to work for state government in Bihar state.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL)
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
Total Number of Vacancies: 417 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Engineer Electrical: 218 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 24 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical: 18 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Electronics: 7 vacancies
- Accounts Officer: 52 vacancies
- IT Manager: 98 vacancies
Job Category: State government job
Job Location: Bihar State
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Engineering degree in relevant field from any recognized university or institution.
- For Accounts Officer Post: CA final completed
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 37 years
- GATE Score for Assistant Engineer post
- CA final Score for Accounts Officer post
- For General Category: RS. 1500/-
- For Reserved Category: RS. 375/-
Organization has also issued details of eligibility criterion, as per the official notification they have mentioned that minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years but not more than 37 years. Required educational qualification is Engineering degree in a discipline of a post they are applying for, should be completed from any recognized university or institution. If you are applying for accounts officer post, for that your CA final marks will be taken into consideration. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of GATE score for Engineer post and CA final marks for accounts officer post.
If you are unaware of how to apply online through official website of the organization than do not worry about it just look at the step by step information given below for it and apply it soon to take a chance of getting selected for a Sarkari Naukri.
Steps for BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Application Form 2016
- Log on to the official web portal of the organization or click on the link given below.
- Search for recruitment notification link and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and click on apply online button.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of filled application form for reference purpose.
Official website: bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Bookmark this website with CTRL+D to visit us regularly and you can write us in a comment box for any queries relating to BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 article.