CAT Notification 2016-17 going to update soon on its site iimcat.ac.in for Common Admission Test get eligibility criteria details via cited URL.
CAT Exam Registration Process: Common Admission Test commonly known as CAT is computer based exam which is organized all over India once in a year. Aspirants who are looking for admission in Postgraduate Business Administration course have to clear this exam which is mandatory for each & every interested appellant. This year’s notification is expected to publish around 31st July, 2016 so those who are probing for it make sure to stay updated to all latest information about it via www.iimcat.ac.in site.
This national level entrance examination is conducted by IIM Bangalore (Indian Institute of Management) once notification will be out its registration process will be commenced. Before form filling process make sure that you are able to fulfill all eligibility criteria which are defined by them otherwise your form will be rejected. Students who are going to apply for CAT must be in dilemma about its registration process, syllabus, preparation etc. right? Then no need to worry this article will give you all information about it.
Indian Institute of Management has started this exam for selecting candidate for their business administration programs & other programs such as MBA, PGPEM, EPGPM, PGPBM, PGP-Mumbai, PGPPM, PGPWE, PGPSM, PGDHRM, PGP-ABM, PGP, PGPEX PGDM and PGP-UAE. It is being organized in various IIT, IIM, NITs & many other private management institutions on yearly basis this time it is expected to release on 31st July, 2016 through all leading newspapers.
It is very much important that candidate must be aware about its marking system, topics, time duration etc. which they are going to face in exam. Topics such as Verbal Ability, Reasoning Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, & Quantitative Aptitude will be asked by dividing it into 3 section. Various online books, reference books, magazines are being available in market related to CAT exam so you may also refer to it.
CAT Notification 2016-17
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Management
CAT Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirant must have completed their Graduation Degree scoring upto minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA. Reserved category such as SC/ ST/ PWD they should have scored upto minimum of 45% & their category should be incorporated by an act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Even if candidate is in final year of Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification they can also apply for CAT 2017 also if final year result has not been released they can also register themselves.
- Age limit criteria should be according to government norms.
- Based on marks obtained in entrance exam depending upon it admission will be given to students.
CAT 2016 Application Fee:
- Students who comes under General & OBC category has to pay 1600/- whereas for reserved as well as physically handicapped category they have to pay Rs. 800/- as registration fee.
Important Dates to Remember:
- CAT notification will release on 31st July, 2016.
- Registration process will commence from 6th August, 2016 to 25th September, 2016.
- Admit Card availability date 15th October, 2016.
- Examination Date 29th November, 2016.
- Result Declaration will be on 2nd week of January, 2017.
Steps to Apply for CAT Registration Process
- First of all student has to log on to its official web page.
- On home page click on link of CAT Exam Registration Process.
- Read all instructions which is mentioned on form.
- Start filling all mandatory details.
- Pay application fee depending upon which category you belong.
- Take hard copy of filled form for future purpose.
Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
Do you wish to stay updated related to CAT Notification 2016-17? Then bookmark it by CTRL+D & enjoy getting all latest news regarding it.