Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 notification updated for 66 vacancies in MTS Cadre refer to indiapost.gov.in for application form.
Delhi Postal Circle Postman Notification 2016: Postal service is one of oldest system which is effectively running since many years, in today’s scenario also it is in working mode. You will be surprise to know that in digital world also need of employees are arising in postal department as recently only Delhi postal circle has announced current weeks employment news. Vacancies has been created in post of MTS Cadre, Postal/ Sorting Assistant & Postman under Sports Quota in Delhi postal circle through www.indiapost.gov.in.
We will have quick overview about Postal service which is a government operated postal system having it’s headquarter located in New Delhi. It was established on 1st April, 1774 they are also associated with other services such as small savings bank & financial services. It was operated under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of India, Govt. of India which was officially declared as Indian Postal Service on 31st March, 2011.
Candidate who are having strong desire to take part in it should not miss this chance as you all are aware that slowly & gradually people have been shifted towards digital world. So day by day chances of getting job notification from postal service is going to decrease if you are really interested then why to miss this chance? Last date of availability of application form is 14th August, 2016 so before that download it & send it to mentioned postal address before 24th August, 2016.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Delhi Postal Circle
Job Role: MTS Cadre, Postal/ Sorting Assistant & Postman
Total number of Vacancies: 66
Post wise Vacancies:
- MTS Cadre :- 15
- Postal Assistant :- 16
- Sorting Assistant :- 07
- Postman :- 28
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Government Job
Delhi Postal MTS Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants should have completed their 10th/ 12th from well recognized board or Institution.
- Those who are going to take part in recruitment process of Delhi postal circle they should make sure that their age limit should lie in between 18 years to 27 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD category as per Delhi Postal Circle Government rules.
- Final selection of candidate will be done based on their educational & sports qualification subject to fulfillment of authorities.
- Candidate who will be submitting application form they has to pay Rs. 100 as application fee in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” payable at the Post Office “New Delhi GPO, New Delhi-110001”.
- Candidate will get Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20, 200 on monthly basis plus grade pay also.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process has been started from 15th July, 2016.
- Last day for availability of application form is 14th August, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 24th August, 2016.
- The Assistant Director, C/o Post Master General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001
Steps to Apply for Delhi Postal Circle Application Form 2016:
- Concerned & desirable aspirants has to log on to its web portal.
- Kindly search for recruitment link on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting application form.
- Download it & start filling all details.
- Post it to above mentioned postal address.
Click Here To Grab Delhi Postal Circle Notification
Click Here To Apply Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Eagerly waiting for more updates on Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 then you have landed at right place here you will get all latest information about it.