GIDC Recruitment 2016 notification is announced for 187 vacancies of class 1, 2, & 3 post, online application can be done on ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GIDC Engineer Jobs 2016: There is a notifying news for all job seekers from Gujarat, if you are in search of Gujarat government jobs 2016, then take 10 minutes of your time and read this article because you might be interested in this vacancies. GIDC of Vadodara has declared a recruitment notification for 187 vacancies of class 1, 2 & 3 post in which there are an engineer, assistant, manager, and officer post so those who are eligible to any of these post can log on to the official site of the organization that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in and apply to it. Starting of online application process is from May 3rd, 2016 and last date for the same is May 24th, 2016 so hurry up guys take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
Full form of GIDC is Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation is an initiative taken by Gujarat government for promotion and development of Industries in Gujarat state. Main duties of this organization are to find suitable locations for industrial development and to create proper infrastructure like roads, drainage electricity & water supply etc. so that people can set up industries there. The organization has set up nearly 182 Industrial zones from mini to mega size in every district of the state.
Whenever there is a requirement of appointing staff in GIDC’s of any district they official declare it on their website along with various other media like newspaper and the internet. Currently, they have published a fresh recruitment for 187 vacancies of class 1, 2 & 3 various post. Eligible ones can apply to it on the official site of the organization on or before the due date of submitting an application.
GIDC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC)
Name of Post: Class 1, 2, & posts
Total number of vacancies: 187 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Steno Grade 3 (English): 3 vacancies
- Steno Grade 3 (Gujarati): 10 vacancies
- Assistant: 24 vacancies
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 71 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Elec. & Mech.): 2 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 13 vacancies
- Deputy Executive Engineer (civil): 9 vacancies
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Elec. & Mech.): 2 vacancies
- Account Officer: 7 vacancies
- Assistant Manager: 6 vacancies
- Manager/regional manager: 11 vacancies
- Assistant Architect: 1 vacancy
- Deputy Manager: 2 vacancies
- Programmer: 1 vacancy
- Dresser: 9 vacancies
- Engineer (Civil): 13 vacancies
- Engineer (Elec. & Mech.): 3 vacancies
Job Category: state government job
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- For Engineer post: B.Tech or B.E. from any recognized University or Institution.
- For another post: Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized University or institution.
- Written exam
- Personal interview
- 500/- with RS. 12/- of postal charges paid at any computer based post office
We suggest you all refer our Employment News Today page for latest government recruitment updates and also suggest your friends and relative to check it who are in search of government jobs, we can surely say that it will definitely help you to find a suitable job. For online application process check below-given steps for it.
Steps to apply for GIDC Class I, II & III Vacancies 2016
- Open official web page in your browser.
- Search link for above mentioned recruitment notification and click on it.
- Check details of notification carefully and click on apply button.
- Enter correct detail which is asked in the application
- Submit it by pressing submit button.
- For your reference download and take a printout of your filled application form.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting of online registration: May 3rd, 2016
- Last date for online registration: May 24th, 2016
Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Keep visiting us by bookmarking it with CTRL+D to get latest updates of government notifications and if you any doubts regarding above GIDC Recruitment 2016 article write us in a comment box.