Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018 notification is issued for 6189 Constable vacancies along with online application at ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Gujarat Lok Rakshak Bharti Board|
|Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male)||225|
|Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female)||111|
|Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male)||3551|
|Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female)||1748|
|Jail Sipahi (Male)||499|
|Jail Sipahi (Female)/Matron||55|
Gujarat Police Constable Vacancy 2018
|Application Starting date||15 August 2018|
|Application Ending date||15 September 2018|
|Helpline Number||1800 233 5500|
Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Notification 2018
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 33 Years|
|Part 1||Written Exam|
|Part 2||Physical Efficiency Test|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here ( link will work from 15 August 2018)|
For more government updates bookmark this website with CTRL+D and if you have queries relating to Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018 and along with this you can also ask for Gujarat police constable result
then write us in a comment box below.
Gujarat Armed Police Constable Vacancies: There is a news for job seekers from Gujarat who are interested in police jobs in the state, Gujarat police has issued a fresh notification for a constable and various other posts, aspirants who are interested and eligible to any of the available post can apply to online through its official site. A total number of 17532 vacancies available for lokrakshak, jail sipahi, constable and various other posts, an online application process will start from July 7th, 2016 and the last date to submit your application form is July 30th, 2016. And for an online application process, all have to visit its official site that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in, for more information read this full article.
Gujarat Police is a law enforcement agency for the state of Gujarat, the formation of this department was in the year 1960 and it’s headquartered is in Gandhinagar city, which serves as a capital of the state. Department is headed by Director General of Police who is also known as DGP, and this department works under the state government of Gujarat. Almost every year they issue fresh recruitment notification to recruit new staff in the department, recently for the year 2016 they have issued a latest notification for a very large number of vacancies of various post. A total number of vacancies are 17532 for posts like a constable, jail sipahi and various other.
They have invited applications through online mode, so who are interested in this latest employment news of the week should visit its official website to apply. Candidates should keep in mind that July 30th, 2016 is the last date to submit an application form. After you fill your form we suggest you to get ready for the exam because Gujarat police constable exam date 2015 is very near and after the exam, you can visit our website again for Gujarat police constable answer key.
For all other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fees etc. read further, as we have given complete details below. If anyone who does not know how to apply online, for them we have explained complete procedure at the end of this article.
Name of Organization: Gujarat Police
Name of Post: Various
Total number of vacancies: 17532 vacancies
Post Wise vacancy details:
- Unarmed Constable (Male): 7571 vacancies
- Unarmed Constable (Female): 3729 vacancies
- Armed Constable (Female): 561 vacancies
- Armed Constable (Male): 1139 vacancies
- SRP Constable (Male): 3780 vacancies
- Jail Sipahi (Male): 700 vacancies
- Jail Sipahi (Female): 52 vacancies
Job category: State government job
Job Location: Gujarat
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- Applicants should have completed 12th standard education or graduation degree
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Steps for Gujarat Jail Sipahi Apply Online
- At first, log on to an official site of the organization or click on link provided below.
- After that on a home page, find a suitable link for above-mentioned recruitment.
- Now click on that link and all details of notification will open.
- Go through all details and click on apply button.
- Now fill ojas online application form with correct details and click on submit button.
- You can download and take a printout of your application form for reference purpose.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of the online application process: July 7th, 2016
- Last date for the online application process: July 30th, 2016
Official website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in