HRTC Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed for Junior Office Assistant post with 134 vacancies apply online application form at hrtc.gov.in site.
HRTC Junior Office Assistant Notification 2016: “Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation” have you heard about this name? If no, then no need to worry this article will give you information about it. HRTC has come up with Rojgar Samachar through its official web portal www.hrtc.gov.in in post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) jobs with 134 empty seats. Kindly find all essential details regarding its eligibility criteria from its official notification which is being posted & apply it on or before 16th August, 2016.
In year 1958 Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation was established under Mandi- Kullu Road Transport Corporation which was located at Shimla. They are working under State government of Himachal Pradesh with four divisional offices situated at Shimla, Mandi, Hamirpur & Dharamshala. It is India’s first RTC who is offering facility of online booking for all types of buses having more than 2900+ buses which routes to towns & cities within HP.
HRTC JOA Recruitment 2016: All 12th passed candidate must be wondering that who will give them chance for employment especially in government sector. So here opportunity has knocked your door if you are lucky enough to fulfill all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization then don’t miss this chance to register yourself. For mentioned post even 12th passed students are eligible to apply for it but they must have completed their one year Diploma in Computer related field.
HRTC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)
Job Role: Junior Office Assistant (IT)
Total number of Vacancies: 134
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job
HP Roadways JOA Vacancies 2016
- Appellant must have completed their 12th class with one year of Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology from well recognized university.
- Interested candidate’s age group should be in between 18 years to 45 years & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per government norms.
- Certain selection rounds are defined by organization so in order to get selected each & every registered aspirant has to undergo through it which are written test/ viva- voice/ Personality Test.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 360 as application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 120/-
- Appointed candidate will get salary scale of Rs. 7860 on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of online application form is 16th August, 2016 upto 5:00 pm.
- Admit card will be available after 20th August, 2016.
- Written Test is scheduled on 4th September, 2016.
Steps to Apply for HRTC Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirant has to first of all visit its website.
- Click on link of application form from home page.
- It is advisable to refer to all details which are mentioned in official notification.
- Start filling details mentioned in application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature then click on Submit button.
- Save your filled application form by CTRL+S or can also directly take hardcopy from it by CTRL+P which will be helpful in future purpose.
Click Here to Check HRTC Recruitment notification
Click Here to Check HRTC Recruitment 2016
Official Website: www.hrtc.gov.in
To get more details about HRTC Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. then stay tuned to our website for all latest updates.