IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed on its portal ibps.in for RRB CWE-V candidate can fill online application form via mentioned URL.
IBPS Regional Rural Banks Notification 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come up with latest employment news of this month for Group “A” Officers (Scale 1, 2 &3) and Group “B” Office Assistants. All Graduate passed out students who were looking for govt. sector jobs can actively take participation in above mentioned job post if interested. Visit its official site www.ibps.in to get more information about its latest job vacancy & its release of official notification.
We will have quick overview about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is abbreviated as IBPS also, it is an autonomous agency of India. They are having responsibility of conducting all kind of exams for recruiting candidates in various posts i.e. in Public sector in banks. Every year they organize Common Written Exam (CWE) for recruitment of talented candidates in rural banks in India. Those who want to get job it is compulsory for all of them to appear for written test & to perform well.
RRB CWE-V Application Form: Many readers from here who are got a chance to read this article must be having desire to work in banking sector but due to some reason they would not have got chance to fulfill their dream. Then here is the most golden opportunity waiting for you to grab this chance & if you will work hard then no one can beat in scoring high marks. First & foremost thing which each aspirant has to perform i.e. to carefully read official notification where details regarding eligibility criteria is disclosed.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
- Officer Scale-III
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
Name of Exam: Common Written Examination
Job Location: India
Job Category: Government Job
- It is compulsory for all candidates who are having willingness to take part in this job post they should have completed their Degree course or its equivalent from well recognized university having at least 50% of score.
- Lower age limit for post of Officer Scale III & II is 21 years having 40 and 32 as upper age limit respectively.
- Lower age criteria for post of Officer Scale I & Office Assistant is 18 years having 30 and 28 years as upper age limit respectively.
- After given written test qualified candidate has to appear for personal interview based on their performance in both the rounds final decision will be made accordingly.
- To be a part of this recruitment process General category candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee.
- Mode of examination fee will be via online payment gateway i.e. through Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- Salary scale differs according to post wise so it is preferable to have a look at its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is July, 2016.
Steps for Regional Rural Banks Officer Assistant Apply Online:
- First of all visit to its official webpage.
- Search & click on link of IBPS RRB CWE V Vacancies 2016.
- Before you start filling application form refer to its notification for eligibility criteria.
- After filling form submit it & take print out of it for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016
Official Website: www.ibps.in
You will get more information about IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc.