Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 official notification has been released for recruiting 417 Probationary Officer at ibps.sifyitest.com through online mode.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Indian Bank Recruitment 2018|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Exam Mode||All Over India|
|Probationary Officer = 417 Posts|
Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018
|Application Starting date||01 August 2018|
|Application Ending date||27 August 2018|
|Download Call Letter for Online Examination||24 September 2018|
|Online Examination Preliminary||06 October 2018|
|The result of Preliminary||17 October 2018|
|Download of Call Letters for Main Online Exam||22 October 2018|
|The result of Main Online Exam||04 November 2018|
|Rs.23700 – 42020|
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Notification 2018
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree OR any Equivalent qualification|
|Part 1||Preliminary Examination|
|Part 2||Main Examination|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Note: Aspirant is advice to stay update with our website because after Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 process is over many other important updates will be available on our website, so to grab all that you have to visit our website on regular basis.
Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification: One of the leading banks of Indian the Indian Bank has recently issued job notification for recruiting Probationary Officer and it is for 324 posts. Now the candidate who are looking for a government job and especially banking job are having very good opportunity but to be the part of this bank one has to be very much accurate because the online process of applying for this job is already started and once this process is over candidate could not apply for it. We have also provided the link of application form you just have to click on that link.
Now let’s have a quick introduction of Indian Bank because most of the candidates are unaware about the history of this bank. This bank established in 1907 and its headquartered located in Chennai which has almost 21000 employees and almost 2594 branches in all over India. This bank has also overseas branches in many countries such as Colombo, Sri Lanka, Singapore and many other. This was all the information which we were having for more information you can log on to official website.
IB Probationary Officer vacancies
Organization Name: – Indian Bank
Number of Posts: – 324
Name of the Posts: – Probationary Officer
Job Location: – India
Job Category: – Banking Job
Type of Job: – Government Job
- The interested aspirant should have done Graduations from recognized University.
- For more information on educational qualification, we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years as on July 01, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under the reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Selection will be based on prelims test, main exam and personal interview which will be arranged by HR department of the organization.
- A candidate is suggested to score good marks in the prelims test because the candidate who will pass this test then and only then they will allow to give the main exam.
IB Probationary Officer Online Application Form
- If candidate is eligible and want to apply for above-mentioned post need to click on the link available below in this article
- Now register yourself to grab your registration number & password which will help you to log in.
- Once you have a login you have to fill online application form along with the necessary document to be attached at given area.
- Once you have filled the form pay application fees and at last submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- Candidates are requested to collect all the information provided by origination such as registration number and password because it will be used in future also.