IOCL Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 354 vacancies of apprentice post; apply online at an official site that is iocl.com.
IOCL Apprentices Jobs Notification 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced a notification for 354 vacancies of apprentice post for its refineries located at Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Those who are interested & eligible for available vacancies should read IOCL Recruitment 2017 article and then apply to it on or before the last date of submitting an application. Applications are invited through an online method and for that, you can check below given steps for it. A registration process is starting from 1st November 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 15th November 2017, after the final date, they will not accept any application so guys, make sure you apply in between given dates. An examination to select best candidates for a job will be conducted on 3rd December 2017.
IOCL Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Application Starting date||01/11/2017|
|Application Ending date||15/11/2017|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Job Type||Indian government job|
|Educational Qualification||Click on notification link|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years|
Required education will differ from post to post, but for most of the available post, aspirants must have completed 12th class education or degree in engineering from any recognized University or an educational board. Along with required education, applicants must have sufficient years of experience in their selected field. A minimum required age for all applicants is 18 years and a maximum age limit is 24 years as on 1st November 2017. Aspirants who are applying under reserved category will get age relaxation as per company rules and regulations.
IOCL Vacancy 2017
|Indian govt jobs||jobs after 12th pass|
|Job Alert||Employment Samachar|
After completing a registration process, they will start selection rounds in which they will conduct a written test and a personal interview. Selection of the candidate for a job is based on their performance in both selection rounds so guys, do your best to increase your chances. To prepare for a written test, candidates can look for an official syllabus on a website of Indian Oil Corporation. Those who get selected for a job will get very attractive pay scale from the company and they will be known as central govt. employee.
Steps to fill up IOCL Online Application Form 2017
- The first thing you all have to do is open a website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is given on this page, so just copy and paste it.
- Now on its home page, you have to search for a proper link of above-mentioned vacancies.
- Once you find that link, click on it to proceed further.
- A notification will open on your screen, first read all details provided in it.
- After you finish reading a notification, click on an apply button to fill up an online application form.
- Now feed all necessary details which are asked in an application form, make sure you feed all details correctly otherwise your application gets rejected.
- After finishing it, you have to click on submit button to complete registration.
- You can keep a copy of your filled application form for reference purpose.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
This is the end of this article, do visit us again for other notifications, readers can subscribe this website by clicking a bell icon for a notification. Guys, you all can write us about your doubts and questions relating to IOCL Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017.