JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 notification announced for PSI with 3019 vacancies on jhpolice.gov.in apply online application form.
Jharkhand PSI Notification 2017: Hello everyone, readers are advised to have a look at the entire article if they are looking for a job because recently Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published employment news for Police Sub Inspector post. All job hunters must be happy to hear especially those who are having the desire to work in defense department so here it is. The organization has kept registration process as an online mode through its official website www.jhpolice.gov.in due date for registration is 13th August 2017.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
There will be more job update in police department in coming days, so candidate who is willing to join Jharkhand police department should stay update with our website because we will update the new job over here along with important details such age limitation, education criteria, application fee not only that you can also get the link of application form by which you can apply direct my filling your details.
Along with job announcement, there are certain points to be kept in mind which every interested contender has gone through it carefully. Though a total number of vacant seats is 3019 final selection of the registered user is going to be done through overall performance in the selection process. Generally, other organization keeps written test & personal interview round as a part of it but when it comes to defense dept.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Job 2017
Because to get yourself elected as a post of Sub Inspector is not everyone’s cup of tea physical as well as mental fitness plays a most important role into it. Just by marks scored in their Graduation one cannot judge the capability of registered contenders so to test their skills organization schedules Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test & Personal Interview Round. Each & every phase is having equal importance into it so performance has to be up to the mark.
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.jhpolice.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||3019|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||15th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||13th August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Submission of application form has already been started from 15th July 2017 & it will last till 13th August 2017. A candidate who will miss this date has to either wait for another year or else they can start getting registered themselves into other organization’s job announcement. Dreams of many appellants is going to be fulfilled hoping that most desire contender gets this job so they can secure their future & career too.
JSSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Along with job announcement official notification is attached which consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. It is very much important to fulfill all above-mentioned eligibility criteria only then higher authorities is going to take your application form in consideration. Those who will submit it even though then their registration is going to be rejected so make sure that situation like this doesn’t happen with you.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had completed their Graduation which should be pursued from well-recognized university only their application form will be taken into consideration.
- Contender’s age should be in between 21 years to 26 years upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates according to rules & regulations of the organization so make sure to have a look at it carefully.
Procedure for Selection:
- Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test & Personal Interview Round will be organized after the final selection will be done so it is must that candidate has to give their best performance in each & every round equal importance is given to each of them.
- General category candidates have to make payment of Rs. 461/- whereas for reserved category aspirants it is Rs. 115/- it should be paid through the online payment gateway.
- Selected candidates will be paid in between of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand Police SI Online Application Form 2017
- Log on to official web page of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission website if you are interested enough to get yourself engaged in it.
- Navigate to the latest publication made by them & click on the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 link.
- Download its official notification go through its details carefully such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay band etc.
- If you are able to fit into it then start your online form filling process ensuring that any typing mistake doesn’t occur.
- Make payment of application fee depending upon which category you are falling into.
- It is mentioned in official notification to attest scanned copies of necessary documents so upload it.
- Once you have completed all above-mentioned procedure then click on Submit button, download your filled application form & take the hard copy of that with you for future use.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Application Form 2017
Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
For more details of JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. keep visiting our website on daily basis. As we are here to provide you complete guidelines about it also a reader can share our article through various other social media platforms so let other people come to know about it if they are also seeking for employment then they can register themselves into it.