JSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 uploaded by the organization for PSI post user can get their exam pattern & previous year papers @jssc.nic.in.
JSSC PSI Syllabus 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has updated official link for unemployed candidates to be part of their recently announced recruitment process. Getting registered yourself is not the only thing there are several other stuff which is needed to keep in mind in order to get selected. So we will make you aware about every minute details for that calmly & carefully read our entire article so that you cannot miss out single information.
JSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
According to an announcement made by the organization has started accepting application forms from 15th July 2017 & it is going to last until 13th July 2017 or we can say closure date. Once they will get complete with this process after the organization will commence their selection process which is going to be very lengthy. Because getting employment in the defense department is not everyone’s cup of tea it needs lots of hard work plus smart work too.
They take Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Test & then Personal Interview Round those who will score good marks in entire of these will appointment letter will be handed over to those 3019 contenders. Each & every registered candidate will get a chance to appear for prelims test after then based on marks scored by the organization will decide who is eligible for further process or not.
|Institute Name:||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.jssc.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||3019|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||15th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||13th August 2017|
|Due date for application fee payment:||16th August 2017|
|Exam Date:||Last week of August or 2nd week of September, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Many appellants have already started their preparation so that’s why we have come up with this publication so registered candidate can get themselves prepared well. So to prepare for exam referring to JSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 & previous year paper is definitely going to help you a lot in gaining confidence power as well as to score good marks. The organization has uploaded all these materials in PDF format so intended can download it too & then save it on your device.
Even here we have provided a direct link for it so just click there & candidate will be redirected to the official website of the organization. Refer to entire details carefully, make a plan accordingly & then kick start for it if you want to really crack this exam then give your 110% so that no can beat you to score good marks. Dealing with previous year papers will give a glimpse to aspirants about how the examination is being conducted by organization & what are their marking scheme.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
Jharkhand Prelims Exam Pattern
- Written Examination is going to be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Contender will be given total 2 hours of time duration to complete entire paper.
- Total weightage of marks is going to be of 120.
- Five topics will be covered in preliminary exam such as General Studies, General Science, Knowledge about Jharkhand State, Mental Ability Test, & General Mathematics.
|2||Knowledge about Jharkhand State||30|
|5||Mental Ability Test||20|
Exam Pattern for Mains Test
- Aspirants who will clear prelims test will be considered eligible to appear for mains examination.
- It will comprise of total 3 papers & marks will be allocated separately for it.
- Paper 1 is going to be Language Test consisting questions on Hindi & English & marks allocated to it is 60.
- Paper 2 will consist of questions related to Regional or Tribal Languages like Hindi, English, Urdu, and a lot more having 100 marks for it.
- Paper 3 i.e. final will be of General Studies, Science, Maths, Mental Ability Test, Computer Knowledge & Knowledge about Jharkhand State.
|Papers||Subject Name||Total Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Hindi Language Test||60|
|English Language Test||60|
|Paper 2||Comprises of Questions based on Different Languages||100|
|Paper 3||General Studies||30|
|Knowledge about Jharkhand State||40|
|Mental Ability Test||20|
Physical Efficiency Test Measurements
- It will be running race.
- Male contenders have to run 10 km in 1 hour.
- Female aspirants have to run 5 km in 40 minutes.
Steps to acquire your Jharkhand PSI Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains 2017
- Firstly, enter into website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- From into its home page check out the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 for Police Sub Inspector post.
- Click on that link & you will be able to go through entire materials for examination.
- Download all that & take the hard copy of it and then start your preparation for selection rounds.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Aspirants who are being part of this recruitment process are advised not to miss out any single update because once official dates for the exam will be out there will be very less time for preparation so start doing it right from today with the help of JSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017.