Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018 notification has been released for Constable Post and it is for 517 vacancies apply online form at apc17.ksponline.co.in.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Karnataka State Police|
|Post Name||Special Reserve Police Constable|
|Special Reserve Police Constable||517|
Karnataka State Police Vacancy 2018
|Application Starting date||03 August 2018|
|Application Ending date||24 August 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||27 August 2018|
|Examination Date||Sep/Oct 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Update Soon|
Karnataka State Police Job Notification 2018
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th OR Equivalent|
|Part 1||Written Exam|
|Part 2||Physical Standard & Endurance Test|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
KSP Civil Police Constable Notification 2017: Are you having a burning desire to work as an employee in Defence Department? If yes, then probably you would be able to fulfill your dream in the upcoming days. Because Karnataka Police Department has invited the candidate for the post of Constable in the form of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017. The total number of vacancies they are having is 2038 you can apply for it before 30 August 2017. You can get its application form from its site apc17.ksponline.co.in as a mode of registration is online.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment
|Name of Organsiation||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of Posts||Constable|
|Number of Posts||2038|
|Education Qulification||Candidate who has the following education are eligible for this post and they are SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT|
|Important Links||Official Notification = Click Here
Application Form = Click Here
- Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) list of SBI bank branches/Post office only.
- Candidates have to fill the application & generate the challan and make the payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.
- Written Examination will be held on the same day at all Centre.
- For more updates such as of admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, answer key of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 you can visit our site on regular basis.
Karnataka State Police is abbreviated as KSP which is a law enforcement agency Director General of Police heads the organization. They are having various departments such as Law & Order, State Intelligence Wing, Crime and Technical Services Wing, Reserve Police, Mounted Police, Forest Cell and Coastal Security Police. So in order to run their organization smoothly, they do need more employees for it.
As the organization has brought Rojgar Samachar in a huge number of vacant seats they are going to have a rush on their official website for registration purpose. Because all candidates are going to have high expectation of getting selected as this type of chances do rarely come. As a mode of application is going to be online so it would be better for all interested aspirant to have a look at its site on regular basis.
Name of Organization: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Job Role: Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, Sub- Inspector, Wireless, CAR/ DAR & KSRP
Total number of Vacancies: 5855
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Latest Armed Police Vacancies 2016
- In order to be a part of this recruitment process, it is necessary that aspirant must have completed their SSLC/ Intermediate (PUC) from any recognized board or institutes.
- For the post of Constable Aspirant’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years as on 17th October 2016.
- For the post of Sub Inspector, their age group should be in between 21 to 26 years as on 13th October 2016.
- Written examination followed by Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test will be conducted for Constable Post.
- Whereas for the post of Sub Inspector they have to appear for ET & PST, Written Examination & Viva-voice.
- The general category has to pay 250/- as application fee whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 100/- which should be payable at SBI Mysore or SBI Hyderabad.
- The selected candidate will get attractive salary scale on a monthly basis detailed information according to post wise salary structure is given on its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online application form is from 21st September 2016 & Due date for submission of online application form is 17th October 2016 for the post of Police Constable.
- Starting date for registration process is 19th September 2016 & last date for it is 13th October 2016 for post of Sub Inspector.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Online Form
- Refer to its official website.
- On the home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- Start filling application form, pay the application fee after then click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of filled form & keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in