KEA Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for 1203 vacancies in Lecturer job profile apply if interested through kea.kar.nic.in official website.
KEA Released Job Openings Notification 2017: Karnataka Examination Authority has invited all candidates for their current week’s employment news published through www.kea.kar.nic.in site. The organization has announced for Lecturer job profile allotted 1203 empty seats for a talented contender. Submission of application form has started from 7th March 2017 & last date for it is 6th April 2017. They are going to accept registration forms through online mode have a look at the entire article to get more details.
KEA Recruitment 2017
People residing in Karnataka can be a part of it as total 1203 seats is occupied for Lecturer job profile Recruiting authority is going to organize this. Any aspirants who had made their mind to be part of current job notification should not miss this chance. Once the last date will be gone after than those who will try to make themselves registered for it their application form will be rejected by higher authorities of the organization.
Karnataka Government is going to conduct Common Entrance Test for students of that state seeking for admission procedure. In year Karnataka Examination Authority was established whose headquarter is situated in Bangalore. This exam is undertaken for various courses such as Medical, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science, B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses. The organization has defined few bars which each & every appellant has to follow only then form will be taken into consideration.
Registered aspirants have to undergo through various selection rounds after then final merit list will be prepared by them & appointment letter will be handed over. Before you make yourself engaged into recruitment notification posted by KEA ensure that interested appellants have gone through entire eligibility criteria. Even here we have provided every detail as we have tried our best efforts so that contender has not to surf here & there.
In this competitive world, things have become very tough that getting a job in public sector or private sector. Even government of India is putting their best efforts in order to increase literacy rate & has proved themselves up to some extent. Several governments authorized organization are publishing job announcement according to their needs & depending upon their talent of appellants can apply for it. Depending upon your area of interest & skill test contender can take registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from the well-recognized board with minimum marks scored up to 55% & should have also done their B.Ed./ M.Ed. is mandatory to be a part of job posted by KEA.
- Aspirant’s lower age should be in between 21 years to 40 years whereas reserved category appellants will be given age relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Examination & Personal Interview Round will be scheduled by the organization.
- The application fee for General category is Rs. 2500/- SC & ST category is Rs. 2000/- whereas for reserved category it is exempted for them.
- Appointed contender will get Rs. 43, 200/- on monthly basis.
Steps to apply for KEA Lecturer Online Application Form 2017:
- Aspirants are advised to type correct URL of an organization from their web browser.
- Find out latest advertisement posted by them from its home page tap on “Latest News” Section.
- Click on notification of Lecturer Post.
- Check out entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. & start form filling process if able to fulfill all above-mentioned points.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Submit it, download & keep the hard copy of filled application form with you.
Did you get sufficient information for which aspirants were seeking for? If not then no need to worry as we are here to keep you updated on KEA Recruitment 2017.