KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 notification is on web portal for Inspector of Motor Vehicle & 161 other posts, online form available @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC MVI/RTO Recruitment 2016: For all Karnataka Job seekers good news is knocking your door for latest job in government sector. KPSC has released official notification for Inspector of Motor Vehicle/Regional Transport Officer job post and having total 161 vacant post. Applicants who are interested need to go through official website which is kpsc.kar.nic.in and read all details very carefully before applying for various post. Candidate can download official notification from above mentioned site to check eligibility criteria.
Karnataka Public Service Commission which is also known as KPSC is a staff selection commission for Indian state of Karnataka. Commission undertakes various competitive online based examinations for interested aspirants who wants to get themselves hire for various positions. Currently commission has released notification Inspector of Motor Vehicle/Regional Transport Officer job post. For this government takes help of Public Service Commission.
Primary objective of KPSC is to conduct competitive examination in Karnataka state to recruit candidates in various services. Its head office is positioned at Bangalore and their four regional offices are located at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga and Shimoga. Their regional office is headed by an assistant secretary. Commission should be consulted by the government on matters related to conducting examinations and personality test, giving advices in promotions and government issues.
All jobless aspirants is having golden chance to get themselves hired having job location Karnataka. Before applying for this post candidate should read notification very carefully including all criteria such as educational qualification, age, post wise vacancies, pay scale etc. in order to avoid any misunderstanding. Aspirants who wants to apply for this post must hold degree of Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from any University.
KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Role: Inspector of Motor Vehicle/Regional Transport Officer
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Karnataka
Post wise Vacancies:
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 150 Posts
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO): 11 Posts
Karnataka PSC Notification 2016
- Aspirants must have Graduation degree in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Degree must be from recognized Board/ University or institution.
- Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
- For Inspector of Motor Vehicles: Rs. 17650-32000/-
- For Regional Transport Officer (RTO): Rs. 28100-50100/-
- Applicant falling under General Category has to pay Rs.300.
- For SC/ST aspirants have to pay Rs.25.
- Selection of candidate will be done by Computer Based Competitive Exam and interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application : 4th February, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 4th March, 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 5th March, 2016
KPSC MVI Online Application Form 2016
- Kindly refer to official website which is kpssc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on link given for online application.
- Select “Click Here” option for new application form
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit form on completion of last date.
- Take printout of it and keep it for future use.
Click here to Download Official Notification
For all future updates related to KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 stay tuned to this website you can also bookmark this website for regular and easy updates. If candidate is having any query then kindly post your queries in comment box will get back to you as early as possible.