Mahatransco Recruitment 2016 for 281 vacancies for DEE and AE post, notification is released and for making online application visit @ mahatransco.in.
Mahatransco Asst Engineer vacancies 2016: There is a news coming out for candidates who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra state, as the Maharashtra state electricity transmission company has issued a fresh notification for 281 vacancies of deputy executive engineer and assistant engineer post, those who are eligible and interested in this vacancies can apply to it on organization’s official web portal. Online application is already started from March 2nd 2016 and due date for it is March 22nd 2016, we request all interested candidates to apply on or before last date so you cannot miss this chance. For more details relating to it, readers are requested to read this article till the end as we have given complete information below.
Mahatransco means Maharashtra state Electricity Transmission Company, it is electricity Transmission Company owned by state government of Maharashtra. Formation of the company was on June 6th 2005, and its headquarter is in Mumbai city a capital of state. Company has given lot of employment opportunity to large number of people of the state.
Mahatransco Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra state Electricity Transmission Company (Mahatransco)
Name of Pots: Deputy Executive Engineer (DEE) & Assistant Engineer (AE)
Total Number of vacancies: 281 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 18 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Trans): 168 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom): 25 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 70 vacancies
Job Category: State Government job
Job Location: Maharashtra state
For the year 2016, they have issued a new recruitment advertisement of 281 vacancies for DEE & AE post, aspirants who are eligible for post and those who are interested in this vacancies can apply on or before last date of submitting application through official website of company.
Aspirants who want to apply for this notification should at least 35 years old but not more than 40 years, and selection of candidates from all applicants will be done on basis of online test and personal interview. At the time of applying to this notification non-reserved category applicants have to pay RS 600/- as application fees and for reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 300/-. For complete information relating to this notification, readers are requested to check below given details in point wise.
- For Assistant Engineer: Graduation in electrical engineering or technology from recognized University or Institution.
- For Deputy Executive Engineer: Graduation from Civil Engineering or Technology with 3years of relevant experience.
- Minimum age limit: 35 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years as on March 22nd 2016
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): RS. 24010/- to RS. 54325/-
- Assistant Engineer (Trans): RS. 19110/- to RS. 46320/-
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom): RS. 19110/- to RS. 46320/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): RS. 19110/- to RS. 46320/-
- For General category Applicants: RS. 600/-
- For Reserved Category Applicants: RS. 300/-
- For PWD category Applicants: No Fees
Steps for Mahatransco Online Application Form 2016
- Visit official web portal of company or click on link given below.
- Find recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Read the complete information given on advertisement.
- Click on apply online button.
- Fill up application form with correct details
- Pay application fees by using online payment method
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take printout of filled application form for your reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online application starts from: March 2nd 2016
- Last date of online application: March 22nd 2016
Click here for Download Mahatransco Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Official website: mahatransco.in
You can bookmark this website with CTRL+D for more updates of government notification and for queries relating to above Mahatransco recruitment 2016 write us in a comment given below.