MCA Jobs 2016-2017 is now available at one place for students who have completed their master and looking for job can apply through this website.
MCA Freshers Jobs 2016: Have you completed your MCA and looking for a job? Then, here is good news for you. Candidates who are looking for a job after completing their MCA either fresher or experienced government sector has announced recruitment for applicants who has completed their MCA. Students holding a degree of Master in Computer Application (MCA) is having a good chance to get them hired in government sector as they are looking for software related youngsters in their sector.
Master of Computer Application is abbreviated as MCA is categorized as Post Graduate Degree in India. Every semester contains 5 theory subjects and 2 laboratory subjects. The course is divided in such a way that it takes three years to complete this degree and each year contains 2 semesters. Final semester contains project so students have to spend last semester in industry development Software Company.
MCA Jobs 2016-2017
Candidates who have completed their MCA are having n number of good opportunities at their doorstep in government as well as private sector. They can get themselves recruited in IT Company very easily because companies are hunting for good employees having adequate knowledge. Applicants can get a job in different areas such as software engineering, research, and development, hardware and networking, services and support.
Pay Scale According to job profile:
Depending upon job location, job profile, experience and company pay scale varies. Below are some of the salary details according to IT companies across the nation:
- Software engineer/Developer/Programmer offers a salary between Rs 250,000 to Rs 800,000.
- Software Engineer in between Rs 200, 000 – Rs 600,000.
- Software Developer in between Rs 100,000 – Rs 550, 000.
- software engineer in between Rs 350,000 – Rs 800,000.
- Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) in between Rs 400,000 – Rs 1, 000, 000.
- Project Manager, Software Development in between Rs 500,000 – Rs 1,800,000.
- Lead Software Development Engineer in between Rs 400,000 – Rs 1,300,000.
Jobs for MCA 2016
Name of Government Organizations providing
- Institute of Engineering and Technology – Applicants can get a job of faculty in colleges/university.
- District Court – District court is presided over by one District Judge appointed by the state Government.
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) – Non-profit organization where a government of India is highly dedicated to making India more competitive.
- UP Seva Mandal – Main aim of UP Seva Mandal is to bring uniformity in service rules and disciplinary control.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) – It is an educational institute where aspirants can get a job of a faculty.
- Lakshadweep Administration – Here aspirants can get Enumerator/ Data Entry Operator vacancies on daily wage basis.
- Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAPIT) – JAPIT has released notification for the recruitment of State Project Manager (CSC), Project Coordinator (Law department/ JTDCL/ JA, Project Coordinator, Programmer (JCECB/ RTGS/ RIMS), Jr Software Developer, Help Desk Manager (RTGS) & Network Engineer vacancies on contractual basis.
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation(KSRTC) –
- Indian Army – In Indian army recruitment for a various post is published so MCA graduates can apply in Indian Army.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) –
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) –
- Indian Air Force (IAF) – Government has released recruitment notification in Indian Air Force department.
Benefits of Sarkari Naukri:
Candidates who seek for govt. jobs can get a large number of benefits in Sarkari Naukri. They can get benefits such as retirement benefit, pension plans, medical, house facility, allowances and a satisfactory amount of salary and many other benefits. Though it’s very tough to get govt. job but once candidate takes their place in govt. sector than they can have their future bright. Aspirants should try their level best to get select in govt. sector.
You can bookmark this page for future updates on latest Government jobs for MCA jobs 2016-2017. You can also search jobs state wise and qualification wise. Stay tuned to this site for more updates on latest government jobs.