MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 notification is finally issued for 140 vacancies of MTC cum Typist, for online application visit @ verka.coop.
MILKFED Laboratory Assistant vacancies 2016: Milk Federation of Punjab state have issued a latest recruitment notification, candidate who are in search of government jobs in a state can check out details of this recruitment and if you find it interesting than apply to it online on their official web portal. Notification is issued for 140 vacancies of management trainee clerk cum typist & laboratory assistant post, online application starts from May 30th, 2016 and last date to submit an application is June 16th, 2016 so guys if you are really interested and eligible to post then apply on or before last date and start preparing for its selection rounds. For online application you have to visit official site that is verka.coop and check all the necessary details of it from below.
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited is also known by MilkFed, it is a federation of milk producers in Punjab state owned and manage by government of Punjab. Organization was set up in the year 1973 to improve dairy farming in the state, they also provide technical advice and inputs to increase milk production.
They issues recruitment notification for various post, according to requirement to fulfill vacant post in the organization, for 2016 they have issued, first recruitment for 140 vacancies of management trainee clerk cum typist and laboratory technician & assistant post. They have invited online application from all interested & eligible aspirants on their official website from May 30th, 2016 to June 16th, 2016 thereafter they will not accept any application submitted to them.
Required educational qualification to apply for any of these given post is bachelor of commerce or Bachelor of Science in chemistry completed from any recognized University or educational institution. Age of an applicant must be minimum 18 years but should not more than 45 years, and they will select candidates for a job on basis of their performance in written test.
If any reader is looking for other recruitments then you should check our Employment Newspaper page on this website, from there yo0u will get details of latest recruitment issued by various departments of central government as well as state governments of India. If you are confused about online application process that how to do it and where to do it, then do not worry about that we have provided step wise details of it below.
MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (MILKFED)
Name of Post: Management Trainee Clerk cum Typist & Lab Assistant Technician
Total Number of vacancies: 140 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Management Trainee Clerk cum Typist: 100 vacancies
- Lab Assistant & Technician: 40 vacancies
Job Category: Government job
Job Location: Punjab
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
- For MTC cum Typist post: B.Com. graduate
- For Lab Asst. & Tech.: B.Sc. graduate
- Written Test
- For General & OBC Category: RS. 700/-
- For other reserved categories: RS. 350/-
- For MTC cum Typist: RS. 10300/- to RS. 34800/-
- For Lab Asst. & Tech.: RS. 5910/- to RS. 20200/-
Steps for Milkfed Technician Online Application Form 2016
- At first, open official site of the organization in your browser.
- Then look for above mentioned notification link and click on it.
- Read carefully details of notification and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form by feeding correct details which are asked in it.
- Take a printout of your application form and download it for reference purpose.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application process: May 30th, 2016
- Last date to submit an application form: June 16th. 2016
- Expected Examination date: July or August
Click here to Download Application Form for MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016
Official website: verka.coop
For any questions relating to MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2016 write us in a comment box provided below and stay connected to this website by bookmarking it with CTRL+D.