Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Graduate Teacher post on mumbaiport.gov.in site having 259 vacancies fill form offline.
Mumbai Trade Apprentice Notification 2017: Job fighters will be happy after coming across through employment news posted by Mumbai Port Trust. So here will have quick glance towards it, candidates are invited for various posts such as Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice. Total number of vacancies is 259 as mode of application form is offline so aspirants need to download it. Official web link to get your form is www.mumbaiport.gov.in, 20th January, 2017 is last date.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Mumbai Port Trust is located in midway West Coast of India on natural deep- water harbour of Mumbai. They are protected by mainland of Kankan to its east spreaded over 400 square kilometres. Based on requirement organization do post job notification where they give chance to all eligible candidates. This time they are ready to hire appellant for post of Graduate Teacher so those who are interested can make themselves registered.
Maharashtra PASSA Jobs 2017: In official notification posted by Mumbai Port Trust detailed information related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. is given. What are you looking up to? Hurry up & steal this opportunity at your earliest possible time & start preparing for selection rounds. Appellants who dreamt of doing job in Mumbai should not miss this chance as rarely they announce job post.
|Name of Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Role||Graduate Teacher, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Total number of Vacancies||259|
|Post wise Vacancies||
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must possess Graduation Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical field from well recognized Indian University.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant should be 21 years as on 1st March, 2017.
- Interview round & Document Verification will be scheduled for all registered appellants.
- Application fee for all category of candidates is 20/-
- For post of Graduate Apprentice appellant will get 4984/-
- For post of Trade Apprentice 7741/-
- For post of Technician Apprentice 3542/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of application form is 21st January, 2017.
- Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010
Steps to Apply for Mumbai Trade Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2017:
- Refer to its official website.
- On home page you would be able to search for latest recruitment link.
- Based on which post you are interested, click on it & refer to its entire official notification for it.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form & then click on Submit button.
- Send hard copy of filled application form along with mentioned documents on above mentioned postal address.
Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Notification releases such as admit card, answer key, syllabus, merit list etc. will be provided here of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 so just bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key.