NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2017 notification revealed on nielit.gov.in website for Technical Asst. post with 340 empty seats apply online form.
NIELIT Scientist Notification 2017: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has invited candidates for recently created empty seats in their department. According to recent announcement current week’s employment news has been disclosed for Technical Assistant ‘A’ & Scientist ‘B’ through its web portal www.nielit.gov.in. The organization has started accepting application forms from 27th July 2017 which is going to last until 28th August 2017 as a mode of the registration process is online.
NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2017
This good news is going to fulfill the dream of many educates aspirants who were trying to get a job in public sector so this is the right opportunity for you. All interested appellants are advised to grab this opportunity before anyone else takes it from your hand but make sure that reader has carefully gone through entire article until the end. Because there are certain instructions which is to be followed before you want to start your online form filling process make sure that you register through its official web page.
NIELIT Scientist Jobs 2017
Along with job announcement also conducting authority has also mentioned its due date so those who want to take part into NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2017 process ensure that you submit your application form on or before its due date. Once that date will be gone higher authorities will not accept it even if any contender will try to register themselves through offline mode then also get ready for your application form to get rejected.
According to official notification educational qualification required to be a part of the current recruitment process is M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication or contender may have M.Sc. (Physics), M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics). Their age should not be more than 30 years only if you are coming under reserved category then upper age limit relaxation will be provided otherwise not.
First of all have a look at eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc. Make sure that you are able to match your qualities according to specified by the organization only then proceed towards form filling process. Though a total number of vacant seats is on average scale i.e. 340 still entire selection rounds is going to be organized such as written test & personal interview round based on their performance final decision will be made.
NIELIT Job Openings 2017
|Institute Name:||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Official Web Page:||www.nielit.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Technical Assistant ‘A’ & Scientist ‘B’|
|Total number of vacant seats:||340|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||27th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||28th August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
NIELIT Scientist Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All interested contenders who are very eager to get themselves registered have to first ensure that they are possessing education up to M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication or contender may have M.Sc. (Physics), M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics).
- Aspirants has to make sure that they do not exceed their age limit more than 30 years if in case that will happen then conducting authority will cancel your application form. SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities & other special categories candidates will get upper age limit relaxation according to rules and regulations of the organization.
Procedure for Selection:
- As soon as registration process will get complete organization will start preparing for selection rounds & they are going to schedule written the examination and personal interview round. The ratio of both the rounds performance will be 85%: 15% respectively so based on it final merit list will be prepared by the selection committee.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 800/- as examination fee, all female & reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of it.
- Appointed candidates will be getting attractive pay scale on monthly basis with extra grade pay scale according to norms of the organization.
Procedure to apply for NIELIT Scientist Online Application Form 2017
- Log on to the official web portal of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology if you are looking for a job in Technical Assistant & Scientist ‘B’ post.
- After landing into its home page reader can go through its NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2017 notification tab & from there they can have a look at job announcement done recently.
- Click on the relevant link of it based on appellant’s area of interest & then download its official notification.
- Carefully review complete details of eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc.
- Start your online form filling process if you are able to meet up to all above-mentioned qualities.
- Upload all documents in scanned copies for verification purpose & list of them is given on published official notification.
- Pay your application fee of Rs. 800/- through the online payment gateway.
- Before you make submission of it verify whether all entered details is correct or not.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download your filled application form & then take hard copy of that with you for future use.
Technical Assistant ‘A’ & Scientist ‘B’ Notification = Download Here
Application Form = Apply Online
Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Now you can also share our article through various other social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc. so make your friends & family members aware about NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2017 announcement so if they are also looking for employment then candidate can register themselves.