OPSC Medical Officer Results 2016 updated for MO post get your merit list & cut off marks from opsc.gov.in website if you have appeared for exam.
Odisha PSC MO Exam Result 2016: Applicants who are looking for result declaration status for recently conducted exam for Medical Officer Post on 18th Dec, 2016 then you are on right track. Kindly refer to www.opsc.gov.in site if you have engaged yourself into OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. Lots of appellants has appeared for exam so you can have a look at above cited URL & gather all information related to written test.
OPSC Medical Officer Results 2016
In year 1949 Odisha Public Service Commission came into existence after bifurcation of Bihar & Odisha Joint Commission. Their main aim is to recruit aspirants in different posts based on vacancies created in departments. Mostly they hire candidates for post of Legislative Assembly, Part-Time Medical Officers in Hospitals, all posts under State Administrative Tribunal.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Role||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total number of Vacancies||808|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
|Category||Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks|
|Exam Date||18th December, 2016|
|Examination Name||OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2016|
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Result 2017: It is but natural that anxiousness of applicants increases after completion of examination so in order to decrease that. Organization had released OPSC Medical Officer Answer Key 2016 so that appellants can get rough estimation of marks. Most of the aspirants has got idea about how much marks they are going to score. Enter your registration number & date of birth to get your score card along with merit list and cut off mark sheet.
OPSC MO Cut Off Marks: Officials have defined cut off marks for people of all category such as 50% for SEBC & General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for SC & ST category. Final selection will be done based on marks obtained in this test no personal interview round will be scheduled. Hoping that appellants have given their best performance because their output of written test will decide their entire career.
Procedure to download your OPSC MO Exam Merit List 2016:
- First of all refer to official website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- After landing on home page you will be able to see search bar from that you can get appropriate link of result for which you are looking for.
- Kindly enter your registration number/ hall ticket number & date of birth on given empty box.
- After completing above mentioned procedure click on Submit button where its score card will be displayed on screen.
- Verify each & every detail available on screen.
- If you are having any queries related to result then you can contact to help center of them.
- Take a print out of it & save it for future use if you have qualified this test.
Click here to Check OPSC Medical Officer Exam Results 2016
For latest updates of OPSC Medical Officer Results 2016 kindly stay tuned to our website & bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key. If you are having any queries/ issues or want to get latest updates about it then you can post it via below given comment box as one of my team member will get back to you at its earliest possible time.