SBI PO Recruitment 2016 notification is released for 2428 vacancies of probationary cadre post, for online application visit @ sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Vacancies 2016: Hello everyone there is a new recruitment notification is available for all job seekers who are interested in Banking Jobs 2016, this notification is issued by one of India’s largest public sector bank. State Bank of India, has officially announced fresh recruitment for 2428 vacancies of probationary cadre officer, aspirants who are interested and eligible to post can apply to it on or before the last date of submitting an application. Online application process starts on May 4th, 2016 and last date to register yourselves is May 24th, 2016 so guys do not waste time in thinking much just apply to it because this is a very good opportunity. For online application, candidates have to visit official site that is sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India is a full form of SBI, it is India’s largest public sector banking and financial service provider organization formed more than 200 years and in the year 1955, it got the name state bank of India. This bank has a maximum number of branches compare to other top banks in India, branches of this bank is in almost every village and cities of the country.
If we see reports of the year 2014, there are more than 200,000 people are working in this bank, and every year banks are expanding its branch and according to requirements of staff, they issue recruitment notification so that people can apply to it. Just a few days ago they have issued a latest recruitment for a very large number of vacancies, there are 2428 available spaces for PO post, and those who are looking forward to applying to this notification can apply it from May 4th, 2016 to May 24th, 2016.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of Post: Probationary Cadre Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 2428 vacancies
Category wise vacancy details:
- Probationary Cadre Officer
- General: 1028 vacancies
- Other Backward Class: 590 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribes: 231 vacancies
- Schedule Caste: 351 vacancies
- PWD Vacancies:
- Hearing Impaired: 20 vacancies
- VI: 20 vacancies
- OAH: 20 vacancies
- Backlog Vacancies
- Other backward class: 42 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribes: 79 vacancies
- Schedule caste: 47 vacancies
Job Category: Government job
Job Location: India
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Graduation degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
After applying, applicants have to work really very hard to get selected for a job, there are three rounds of the selection process in which applicants have to qualify to get a job, they are a preliminary exam, main exam and last one is personal interview round. If you have a graduation degree in any discipline and your age is 21 years or above but not more than 30 years then you are eligible to apply for this vacancies.
If anyone do not know the online procedure to apply then just follow simple steps on official web portal of the bank which is given below. For more notifications for government recruitment in India check our Employment News page.
Steps for SBI PO Jobs 2016 Online Application Form
- Go to the official web portal of the organization or just click the link below.
- Search relevant recruitment link and click on it.
- Check each and every detail printed on notification and click on apply button.
- Enter your details asked in the application form.
- Submit your application form by clicking submit button.
- Take a print out of your application form by downloading it for reference purpose.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application: May 4th, 2016
- Last date of online application: May 24th, 2016
- Available of Admit card for Prelim exam: June 13th, 2016
- Date of Prelim exam: July 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th, 2016
- Pre-Exam Training for Minority Community: June 20th to 25th, 2016
- Prelim Exam result date: July 18th, 2016
- Main Exam Admit card: July 21st, 2016
- Main Exam date: July 31st, 2016
- Result of Main exam declared on: August 16th, 2016
- Admit card for Personal interview round: August 22nd, 2016
- Date of Personal interview round: September 1st, 2016
- Final list of Selected candidates: September 30th, 2016
Official website: sbi.co.in
Write us in a comment box if you have any queries relating to SBI PO Recruitment 2016 and bookmark this web page to stay connected to it for more government updates.