UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 notification for DS post get application form from ukmssb.org having 203 empty seats.
Uttarakhand MSSB Notification 2016: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has come up with current week’s employment news. Appellants who have completed their BDS can steal this job notification by submitting application form www.ukmssb.org. Last date to be a part of this recruitment process is 5th November, 2016 if interested then apply for it. Mode of application form is offline & its postal address is given below at end of this article.
Let’s have quick overview about Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board abbreviated as UKMSSB. It was established on 6th April, 2015 located at Dehradun their main objective is to recruit eligible aspirants for vacant seats created in organization. Uttaranchal is located in Northern part of India comprising of 13 districts they formed separate departments to take care after well-being of citizens of that state.
Job fighters who are looking for latest medical jobs should not miss this golden opportunity especially who have completed their graduation. Number of vacancies is on average so those who want to get selected have to give their best performance in selection rounds. Kindly have a look at its official notification before submitting your application form. Because if you will not fit into eligibility criteria then organization will reject your registration form.
UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
Job Role: Dental Surgeon
Total number of Vacancies: 203
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Job Category: State Government Job
- Appellants who have completed their Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS) from well recognized university are eligible to apply for it.
- Interested candidate’s age should fall in between 21 years to 42 years for more details kindly refer its official notification.
- Candidates who are having burning desire to get selected as employee in above mentioned organization has to score good marks in written exam & personal interview round.
- Aspirants who fall under General category has to pay Rs. 2000/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- as examination fee.
- After getting appointed as Dental Surgeon candidate will get Rs. 15, 600 to Rs. 39, 400/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submitting application form is 5th November, 2016.
- The Secretary, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB), Directorate of Health Service Campus, Danda Lakhond Sahastradhara Road, P.O Gujarat, Dehradun – 248013, Uttarakhand.
Steps to Apply for Uttarakhand Medical Jobs Application Form 2016
- Candidates are requested to refer its official website of organization.
- From home page search out for recruitment link for which you are looking for.
- Download application form after referring to its official notification.
- Fill all mandatory fields in application form carefully & take it along with you while appearing for selection rounds.
Click Here To Download UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Application Form 2016
Official Website: www.ukmssb.org
Hoping that you would have got sufficient information for which you were looking for related to UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can also bookmark our website by CTRL+D short cut key to keep themselves updates with important information about current job notification.