UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 notification disclosed for MO post on uppsc.up.nic.in with 1343 vacancies apply online application form.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Notification 2016: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with Rojgar Samachar for post of Medical Officer, Lecturer etc. Detailed information about latest job notification is given on its official web portal i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. Total number of empty seats in UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancies 2016 is 1343 so for those who are interested can apply through its above mentioned site. Due date for submission of online application form is 7th December, 2016.
We will have quick overview about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission abbreviated as UPSSSC in short form. It was established on 1st April, 1937 year under Article 315 to 323 of Part XIV. It was one of oldest organization in India whose head office is situated at Allahabad whose prime objective is hiring of candidates. Recently they have announced job notification for various posts as mode of registration process is online.
Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs 2017 will be happy after coming across through this UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016. Before making yourself engaged into current recruitment process make sure that you have refer to its official notification. All details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. is given there.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC)
Job Role: Medical Officer, Lecturer etc.
Total number of Vacancies: 1343
Post wise Vacancies:
- Medical Officer :- 58
- Technical Officer :- 02
- Lecturer :- 210
- Dental Surgeon :- 33
- Chief Fire Officer :- 01
- Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1 :- 78
- Professor Material Medical :- 04
- Professor Shalya Tantra :- 01
- Reader Surgery :- 01
- Biologist :- 01
- Medical Officer :- 29
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell) :- 01
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Government Job
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants who are interested to be a part of this recruitment process should have completed their MBBS Degree.
- Even post wise educational qualification criteria gets differ.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category candidate such as SC/ ST/ OBC & 15 years for PH aspirants.
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2016
- Written test & interview round will be scheduled for reserved category aspirant after then based on performance of it final selection will be done.
- Application fee for General category candidate is Rs. 80/- plus online processing fee is Rs. 25/- so in total they have to pay Rs. 105.
- For Reserved category aspirant they has to pay Rs. 40/- plus online processing fee Rs. 25/- so in total Rs. 65/- they has to pay.
- Salary scale differs according to post so kindly refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is 7th December, 2016.
Steps to Apply for UPPSC MO Jobs 2016
- Candidates are requested to refer its official website of organization.
- From home page search out for recruitment link for which you are looking for.
- Fill application form after referring to its official notification.
- Click on Submit button & take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
For more updates such as admit card, syllabus etc. related to UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key.