UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Lecturer posts on uppsc.up.nic.in having 529 vacancies apply online application form at cited URL.
UPPSC Released Job Openings 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has brought good news by posting Rojgar Samachar for all aspirants who are unemployed. People residing in Uttar Pradesh must be very happy after referring to this article as for them much long awaited job post is here. Notification is posted through www.uppsc.up.nic.in site for Scientific Officer & Lecturer profile having 529 empty seats. 18th April 2017 is the last date for submission of application form so if interested then apply for it.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
All young contenders who had just completed their education & was seeking for employment can grab this opportunity. As this will prove to be fantastic news for all of them all dynamic postulates will get this job if their performance will be good in selection rounds. There are certain minimum eligibility criteria which is required by each & every candidate to get fulfill only then their registration will be taken into consideration.
|Institute Name:||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Scientific Officer & Lecturer|
|Total number of vacant seats:||529|
|Post wise Vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Class:||State Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||17th March, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||18th April, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
UPPSC Job Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, M.Tech/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.D/Masters Degree/ PHD is must in order to be a part of current recruitment process.
- Post wise age criteria also gets differ so kindly refer to its official notification here we are giving you glimpse of it minimum age of appellant should be 21 years & it should not exceed more than 35 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered aspirant has to appear for written exam & personal interview round.
- General category aspirant has to pay Rs. 105/- whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 65/- & SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen has to pay Rs. 25/-
- Candidates selected in Lecturer job profile will get Rs. 6000/- on monthly basis for Scientific Officer post Rs. 5400/- & for Registrar Rs. 7600/-
Commission announces recruitment each year according to empty seats being created in their organization so this time they are ready to hire in Scientific Officer & Lecturer job profile. Acceptance of application form has started from 17th March 2017 as the everyday immense number of registration is being done. Once this will get complete successfully organization will schedule its written exam & personal interview round where the overall performance will be judged.
Aspirants who had accomplished their M.Sc., M. Tech, B. Tech, MCA from well-recognized university or institute are welcomed to be a part of current recruitment procedure. Aspirants age should be in between of 21 years to 45 years only then they will be considered eligible for it. We would personally recommend each & every appellant to be a part of it as the government is putting their best efforts to reduce unemployment ration.
Steps to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Online Application form 2017:
- Visit our website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission from our web browser.
- Refer to its UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification such as educational qualification, age limit, pay band, selection process, salary scale etc. being uploaded by them.
- If you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria then start your form filling process.
- Pay your application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download it.
- Take hard copy of it for future purpose.
Click Here To Download UPPSC Recruitment notification 2017
Click Here to UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
Make yourself available to our website so that you don’t miss out any single information on UPPSC Recruitment 2017 & can stay tuned to all latest updates being posted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.